Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another Day

Hi there!

I have just been struck with another one of my awesome ideas. /little dance.

The last time I went to the thrift, I came across a very cute wooden match game in perfect condition. I couldn't come up with an idea on the spot for it, which would usually mean that I would put it back. The set was just too cute and I couldn't leave it there. I knew I could come up with something great....I did and it only took 10 days. Ha!


My original idea was to split the set and offer them as crafting supplies. I even took the pictures over the weekend but I knew I could do something better then that!
It will take a trip to the hardware store and the craft store but I will end up with a super cute series to post up on my Etsy store. No hints though, I want this be a superise.

And I thought today was going to be a dud.
I less then three today!

No comments:

Post a Comment