Thursday, February 25, 2010

I know it’s been a while. (Not that anyone would notice.) I haven’t forgotten to blog. As a matter of fact, I think about it all of the time. I log in and start a post but often get distracted and never finish it . I can even blog from my phone when I am on the run, but I don’t. To be honest, I wished I blogged more. I have lots to say and plenty to share. The truth is, I feel guilty. Guilty that if I spending time to blog, I really should be spending time on creating. It was what inspired the blog in the first place.

It’s not like I don’t have ideas. I have too many ideas…that is another problem, I have inspiration but little skill. I would like to perfect a skill, but that takes time. Time that just isn’t available. Yeah yeah, I know, if it is something that you want, then you make time for it. And I do….In 20 minute intervals spaced days to weeks apart. It’s sad, I know. I have so little free time with the toddler, boyfriend, job, and friends; all of which I love, that there isn’t much left at the end of the day. I wish I knew how some of you do it. I envy you.

Sure, I could wake up earlier and work on something. That thought has and does cross my mind on a regular basis. When I reluctantly roll out of bed I don’t have much to offer. I go right into auto pilot….coffee, shower, kiddo, breakfast, dressed and the list goes on.
If I am lucky, I get that flash of brilliance, another awesome idea, and then I get to think about it the rest of the morning until I get to the office and add it to craft journal.
That thing is jam packed with ideas, some are planned out, some are just one liners.
I hope that I will get to work on them all.

But I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment