Friday, February 26, 2010

Date Night


It’s a new day here in Fort Worth and it finally looks like its not going to rain or snow and we may even get to see the sun!

After feeling kinda Blah yesterday, my sweet man took me to dinner and then braved the thrift with me. He even found a great pair of what I like to call Rodney Dangerfield Pants. The little trip really raised my spirits. Thanks dear <3
Most of it will end up on Etsy once I get it cleaned up.


Listed Clockwise are:

Metal Kitchen Roll Dispenser
Diskette Holder
Very Green Chiffon kerchief
Character Pillow Case
Hand Knit Multi Color Ripple Throw
3 ½ yards Mod Vintage Fabric – Poly Cotton Blend …( Love it! )

It’s going to be hard but I have to part with it…..except for maybe the kerchief. I love them!

Time to get back to my coffee and see what kind of work I can get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment